Charlotte Photographer shares The BEST Christmas gift idea ever for your wife!
Dads & Husbands of all generations,
When it comes to Christmas shopping for your wife:
- Are you still trying to think of that amazing gift for your wife for Christmas?
- Do you want to give her a gift that will surprise and delight her?
- Do you want a gift that will show her what an amazing woman and mother she is for your family?
- Do you want something that will make her smile nearly everyday for the entire year and many years to follow?
Then look no further, I have the answer for you.
What does a mother love more than anything – more than jewelry, vacations, food or even more than coffee? The answer – her family! So give her the gift of family by giving her a gift certificate for a family portrait session so that together we can create absolutely beautiful images of your family spending time together.
Still not convinced?
I know what you might be thinking. Are you envisioning a torturous family session where you are desperately trying to get your kids to smile? Why would you sign up for that? But that’s where I come in and make that part of the process as painless as possible. With years of experience, I have the secrets to successful and painless family portrait sessions, and we’ll discuss everything to help you and your wife prepare for the day during our pre-session consultation call. When you arrive at the session, the goal is simply to have fun while spending time with the ones you love the most.
What comes with your gift certificate?
- a beautifully wrapped gift certificate all ready to present on Christmas morning
- a $100 print credit to use towards your print order (special offer valid now through December 23rd)
- on the day after Christmas, your wife will receive an email with our online booking calendar to select her session date
- your session fee will be booked with the 2013 session rate (session fees will be going up in 2014)
How do I get one and finish my Christmas shopping TODAY?
Call me at 908-889-5416 and you enjoy the rest of season stress free!