This has been an exciting year for my photography business, and I feel that I’ve really grown into my professional photographer role. From educational workshops to numerous bookings, things have been busy and I’m now gearing up for a fun Fall and Winter season shooting families and kids, especially for your annual holiday portraits.
My first email marketing newsletter is going out in the next few hours, and here are the details for Portrait Sessions this year:
In order to provide top quality service to my clients, I am only booking 1 – 2 sessions per weekend between now and the end of November. Additionally, all portraits will need to be completed by Thanksgiving weekend in order to turnaround your images and cards in time for you to mail for the holidays. My goal is to provide beautiful images along with memorable service, so I’m keeping my schedule limited so I can focus on complete, personalized sessions for you. Details on these sessions are included below.
Additionally, this year I am participating in PPA Charities’ Family Portrait Month benefiting Operation Smile.
Dates will book quickly, so please reserve your date now. I look forward to seeing you and your family!
Holiday and Family Portrait Collection
Two hour session is $210
- One set of 5 x 7 Holiday Greeting Cards with Prints to Remember. (25 cards w/envelopes – printed on smooth card stock)
- Consultation appointment to customize a session just for you.
- Photography for up to 4 people ($25 per additional person)
- Ordering appointment to review your images from your session along with customized ideas for how to display your images in your home.
- 10% discount towards the purchase of additional Custom Photo Greeting Cards with Prints to Remember.
When you call to book your appointment, we will schedule all 3 sessions (Consultation, Portrait Session and Ordering Appointment).
Available Portrait Session dates
October: 2, 3, 10, 30
November: 6, 7, 13, 14, 26, 27 or 28
Only 1 session is available per date. Your Session Fee is required to book your appointment. A portion of your session fee from October and November sessions will be donated to Operation Smile as part of Family Portrait Month.